Ukrainian Scientific Institute of Certification (UNI-CERT),
a limited liability company
The National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine confirmed the technical competence of the UNI-CERT Testing Laboratory against DSTU ISO/IEC 17025:2017 General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories (accreditation certificate No. 201394 dated 15 April 2020).
The accreditation of testing laboratories of Ukraine against DSTU ISO/IEC 17025:2017 is an integral part of the procedure for recognition of the results of the tests these laboratories carry out (International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC)). The accreditation of a laboratory against this standard indicates that the laboratory is capable of providing accurate, reliable and reproducible results of product testing and of fulfilling the applicant’s orders in a timely manner and in full.
The laboratory’s scope of activities covers the testing of the following products:
- Medical devices, namely medical gauze, gauze roller bandages, elastic medical bandages, gauze pads and gauze cuts, disposable medical gloves, single-use syringes, sterile single-use injection needles;
- In vitro diagnostic devices, namely single-use receptacles for the collection of specimens, other than blood, from humans, single-use containers for human venous blood specimen collection, single use intravascular sterile catheters, and the information compliance on the labels applied by the manufacturer;
- Active implantable medical devices as related the information compliance on the labels applied by the manufacturer.
- Personal protective equipment, namely masks, half masks and quarter masks;
- Nipple rubber and latex children;
- One-handed walking aids;
- Condom rubber.
We will be glad to answer your questions. You can contact us via the contact page